Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Monster Final Project

For this monster project, first graders from Apex Elementary School drew monsters and our job was to sculpt them out of clay and design a package idea as well as packaging them. The monster I got was drawn by a kid name Micah and it was relatively rounded and had a circular image to it.


I had to adjust the leg size because the heavy weight of the clay could not stand on two blue sticks. After painting the Micahsaur, I added blue wires to the top of his head rather than more clay and I actually forgot to add orange sticks for his fingers and toes. But the clay model resembles Micahsaur so it is okay. I didnt have googly eyes to add so I just drew in the eyes with black pen.

For packaging, I used photoshop and the circles pattern. I forgot to put tissues in the package. Sorry kid. But it looks pretty great so they should be greatful


This is the Micahsaur I drew on photoshop to use on the box that we had spray painted the day before. We used the bamboo tablet things to draw on and it was hard at first but we got the hang of it after a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment