Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AOIT Art One Final Exam Pt. 3

I think the Skittles artwork was my most successful because I collaborated with others and solved problems. The balloon project was the reason behind the giant Skittles bag. Without the help of my group, Morgan, Mary Kate, Olivia, and Brenda, we never would've finished this balloon project. We all pitched in to paint the balloons and the red sheet of paper that would become the wrapper. We also solved multiple problems such as a small time frame. We worked fast and skipped much of the wrapper save the actual name Skittles and one skittle. Another problem we encountered was how do we put the skittles so that we can actually see the balloons? Mr. Sands helped us solve that problem by placing newspaper and extra scraps of stuff inside the wrapper to make it stuffed and then actually place the skittle balloons outside the bag. We also experienced some malfunctions such as a balloon popping and getting white out all over Morgan but we washed that off so it wasn't a problem. This is the final project.











If I could, I would choose to redo my acrylic painting. It was horrible. I had not known that there were two different blues and I wasn't aware so I used the violet-blue for my sky and blue for the lake which looked horrible because the colors clashed. Also I was messing around a lot so I didn't really finish the painting and it was just a bad start to art class.

No comments:

Post a Comment