Thursday, May 21, 2015

12 Days of Photoshop - Day 6

For the sixth day of photoshop, the project called " Movie Parody Poster" required the help of one of my previous teachers, Mr. Cooper. I used the movie called Looper starring Bruce Willis and I replaced him with Mr. Cooper instead. First I cropped out the L of Looper and cropped the O into a C for Cooper. I edited around the light shadows effects on the poster using the stamp tool and took a picture of Cooper. After pasting the image of his face on the poster, I used blur and sharpen and stamp tools to adjust his face and make it fit into Willis' previous shape. I also edited the name that originally said Bruce Willis into Roy Cooper. I adjusted the hue/saturation of Cooper's face to match that of the poster and it looks eh. I will show it to Cooper tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment