Friday, March 20, 2015

Photography/Photoshop Final Project

For my photography final project I took a picture frame and stood around outside trying to find the perfect pose.

After taking the picture we went back inside and I photoshopped a picture of a Spongebob wallpaper into the frame because I am Asian and Asians are yellow. Also I like Spongebob. It was hard making the Spongebob image the same size as the frame and I also had to skew the yellow thing because when I held the frame outside it was at an angle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my Newimal I combined a Sea Lion and a Grizzly Bear. They are very cute and can kill I think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also for one last one, I did the light drawing rave party.
That is me eating a bowl of rice with chopsticks because I am Asian. Morgan drew the very nice bowl of rice and I think Caitlin is in the back highlighting me because she wanted to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also since today is March 20, International Day of Happiness, here is a funny picture with my face

No comments:

Post a Comment